Good client service is crucial to success running a business; there is nothing high-tech regarding helping customers obtain exactly what these people need. But technology can make the method easier and a lot more efficient.
For ipbb-kiel , buying information technology (IT) pays dividends in more ways as compared to one. Not only could technology help firms establish a unternehmensidentitÃ¤t and lower the expense of doing business, this can also aid level the playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, established in 2004, honors small enterprises that infuse the spirit of innovation and utilize IT to further improve the customer experience.
Believe big, win huge
The winner will receive $30, 000 within technology and specialist services from Dell; a Day with Dell program together with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, in order to share best company practices; a very long time membership to NFIB; plus other prizes. Eight other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics company.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legitimate spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which gives customized errand-running and concierge services as an employee benefit plus customer relationship improvement to health treatment, hospitality, residential home and corporate businesses.
• Harrison’s Roofing Truss, L. L. C., a manufacturer of engineered wood roof and flooring trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Incorporation., which develops and manufactures electronic goods.
• National Relationship of System Managers Inc., provides a new 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which often clients can track service calls plus on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor T. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing needs firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., the team of strategists and investment brokers who provide study and analytical services.
• Sew Exactly what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer and custom sewing services.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and building management firm.