Good customer service is vital to success in operation; there’s nothing high-tech concerning helping customers get exactly what they need. But technologies can make the method easier and more efficient.
For the majority of small businesses, purchasing information technology (IT) can pay dividends in more ways than one. Not just can technology help businesses establish a corporate identity and lower the price of doing business, that can also assist level the playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Self-employed Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, founded in 2004, recognizes small businesses that infuse the spirit of innovation and apply IT to further improve the customer experience.
Think big, win big
The winner are getting $30, 000 within technology and expert services from Dell; a Day with Dell program together with Dell executives, which include Michael Dell, to share best enterprise practices; a long time account to NFIB; in addition to other prizes. 9 other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook in addition to a one-year membership to NFIB. The orthodontists for the 06\ award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics company.
• DataCert Incorporation., a fast-growing supplier of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which provides customized errand-running plus concierge services as an employee benefit in addition to customer relationship enhancement to health care, hospitality, residential house and corporate businesses.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. L. victorial orinquer , a manufacturer of engineered wood roof and floor trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Incorporation., which develops and manufactures electronic products.
• National Organization of System Facilitators Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which usually clients can trail service calls plus on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor L. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., the team of strategists and investment lenders who provide research and analytical solutions.
• Sew What? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer plus custom sewing services.
• TRS Consultants Inc., a multidisciplinary engineering and building management firm.